Monday, October 15, 2012

    On Saturday a group of students and parents from Westside came over to West Hills to do landscape and clean-up work around the campus.  We did lots of pruning and weeding, three units of bark dust were spread, the covered play area was power-washed, and we cleaned up an old mess of paint cans, cinder blocks, and jugs of used motor oil.  Big thanks to those hard-working Westsiders!
    I want to recycle the used motor oil, but I need to put it into plastic gallon milk jugs.  Since most of my family is lactose intolerant to varying degrees, we don't do much milk.  If you have any empty plastic gallon milk jugs, please bring them in to my classroom.  Looking at the load in the back of my truck I might need as many as a dozen jugs.  Thanks for your help!


10/21 
Thanks for your help with the gallon jugs.  I found a place in SE Portland (Far West Fiber) that would take the used motor oil, so I don't need any more jugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment